Thursday, December 29, 2005

Muay Thai Tourist


At the end of March of this year, I went on a biz trip to Thailand, but since it was my first time there, it seemed to be more of a pleasure trip. Luckily, in my work I get to meet interesting and unusual folks and this helps ease the "work" part.

Since I got back, I have been meaning to pop up a web gallery, something to send to the friends I made there, to justify my mad shutter snapping. I spent most of the day working on it, first in iPhoto, but wasn't too pleased with bare bones look of the "free" web gallery. Then I tried Photoshop, which was slightly better, but I eventually settled on starting up a Flickr account. Not much in the way of Kung Fu pics here, but now that I have the Flickr method practiced, let me prepare the few pics that I took while on the set of TOM YUM GOONG, the new film by Tony "ONG BAK" Jaa to satisfy the Fu craving. So til that happens or a kung fu film picture is updated on this blog, why not have a look at my tourist snaps of Thailand. Enter the jasmine kingdom here.

I did take a break to go see an matinee of KISS KISS BANG BANG at the local rep house around the corner from me, and it was alot more enjoyable then I expected. A surprise was that it kinda counts as a "Christmas" movie in the same was as DIE HARD was, being set in the yuletide season.

No comments: