Sunday, December 31, 2006

back to the roots of reason - poster posting #1

One of the intial reasons I started this blog was to share some of the images from my collection of Hong Kong movie posters. Looks like I got waylaid in the kung fu pop culture items that litter the webosphere. Now that I have started another blog to handle the non-kung fu/asian posts, I think I will try to get back to my roots as it were. And remember - once of the fun things about doing a blog is the interactive nature of it, so please leave comments!

Was going through the collection looking for stuff to put up on ebay for auction and found these. Not sure if they are destined for the biddling zone yet. Click on them to see them bigger. Enjoy! More to come!

BUTTERFLY AND SWORD starring Joey Wong! Tony Leung! Michelle Yeoh! Donnie Yen! Elvis Tsui Kam-Kong! Jimmie Lin! (where did he go?)
(Read the review over at KungFuCinema.com)

BLUE JEAN MONSTER starring Amy Yip and Shing Fui-on!
(read the review at Hong Kong Cinema: View From the Brooklyn Bridge)

CRAZY SAFARI starring Lam Ching Ying and Nixau from THE GODS MUST BE CRAZY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember you showing trailers for both BLUE JEAN MONSTER and CRAZY SAFARI at Kung Fu Friday. Have to see if I can find them in Chinatown.

Anonymous said...

Lemme know if you ever put CRAZY SAFARI up for auction. I'd love that one.